Remote team engagement
Remote or virtual teams are no longer a hype or experiment. It has become an everyday reality for millions of businesses.
Geographically distributed teams do have undeniable advantages, however most businesses still suffer from their natural drawbacks.
Lack of physical presence may spoil team productivity. People feel less connection, management loses control, and complex issues stay unresolved.
If you use remote employees to develop new products, support your customers, drive local sales, or simply offer flexible & convenient working conditions, you probably face engagement issues and seek solutions.
What we do
We engage remote or mixed teams in a series of stages, starting with the top level and gradually involving the entire team.
1. Preliminary analysis using surveys, interviews, or "appreciative inquiry" - 1 wk.
2. Online strategy session meant to engage managers, define goals and roadmaps - 4 hr.
3. Remote team management training for the management team - 4 hr.
4. A series of practical interactive training sessions for the entire team - 4x4hr.
5. Ongoing virtual support and feedback processing in between the events - 2 hr x N.
What you get
1. The entire collective becomes close mates to each other.
2. Mutual consideration serves as a basis for productive work.
3. Remote employees easily communicate with each other and with the HQ, generate ideas together, and feel themselves belonging to one entity.
4. This all saves you HR costs, increases project KPIs, and helps you regain control.
Team training series include the following basic topics and are customized for each case.
1. How to get more work done and increase your bonuses as a remote team member (tailored to your motivation system).
2. How to hold the most productive online team meeting in your career.
3. How to take team decisions in complicated cases.
4. How to plan, report, and track your project together to meet requirements (tailored to the methodologies you use).
5. Specific skill sessions conducted by us or your own trainers with our facilitation (optional).
6. Collective decision-making sessions for the ongoing business optimization project (if you run one). Any business optimization project includes constant remote team engagement efforts.
Drop us a line.
* we know what page you're sending it from.