We have vast experience working with B2B and B2C companies in IT, construction, logistics, sales, maintenance, healthcare, energy, and other industries.
What is special about our market research
- Paid data sources help us dig into the realities of your sector.
- Customer segments are defined using Google trends, Facebook Audience Insight and SEMRUSH, the segment avatars are presented with specific examples.
- We analyse your competitors' financial statements, M&A strategy, marketing budget, pricing, etc.
- You get a spreadsheet with a thorough comparative analysis of tens of competitors, including their marketing activities, websites, target audiences, sales, products, etc.
- The final keynote presentation focuses on strategy and includes forecasts, such as market penetration, adoption rate, BCG, McKinsey, and Ansoff matrix.
The market research is based on your business objectives and the input data you have to share, primarily your product descriptions.
This kind of projects often involves sensitive information including business ideas. Therefore, we normally sign an NDA with our clients.
Yes, it is always pretty insightful and comprehensive
NTS Retail (AT), RIWAL construction technology (NL), Aurora Airlines, Nordea Bank (FI), Hiab (SE)...
We can help you out with research on any country provided the information is available online. We have experience of research in various regions including US, Australia, NZ, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Ukraine, Malaysia, India, Canada, China, Is
Yes, if your business is targeting a specific local area. We can help you out with the research to help you understand the market, target customers, competition, strategy etc.
Drop us a line.
* we know what page you're sending it from.