Business skill trainings
We train personnel to develop the skills necessary for business transformation or optimization.
Some trainings are conducted be HD Trance’s specialized partners. The informational content is often presented by invited trainers, while we support the format of the training.
HD Trance own skill-oriented trainings:
- B2B business modeling and optimization;
- B2B sales team shaping;
- How to define and model a B2B business processes;
- Sales & marketing funnel optimization;
- High performance written communication with customers;
- How to organize online and offline communication with colleagues involving one platform;
- Staff recruiting, onboarding, and development;
- Personal branding for a business owner or manager;
- Neuromarketing tool implementation for online and offline trade;
- Influence with outlook;
- How to prepare and deliver a perfect stage or online presentation;
- Office and factory visualization.
Software implementation trainings
We train collectives and develop specialized self-study programs for teams, that start to use new corporate software. Our priority is custom solutions and specific configurations. We help teams to adopt:
- ELMA BPM;
- ARIS Express;
Competence management system
Many businesses suffer inefficiency not because they lack competent employees but because of insufficient information about the skills and knowledge of the people already present and available.
This all becomes clear when the competence management system is built. It turns out that the new employees are not necessary and those who were ready to retire from boredom can get new inspiring occupations.
The competence management system is implemented in seven stages:
- Audit of talents, skills and competences, as well as the business’ needs for human capital;
- Creation of an automated editable competence map for the company;
- Composition of individual adjustable growth strategies;
- Training and development (t&d) business process modeling;
- Selection of the t&d process manager and his coaching;
- Development and organization of internal peer-to-peer training;
- Cost saving external training: we send groups of employees to learn together with a discount.